- Any accommodation needed (e.g., additional staff, resources, equipment, etc.), is paid for by the parent or a source other than the school.
- The school approves any resources and support personnel in advance.
- The parent arranges for and provides any additional resources or support needed.
- No significant modifications to the school facility are needed to accommodate the disability.
- The school has had sufficient time to prepare before the student is enrolled.
UAS requires complete records (testing and medical) for all students applying with a diagnosed disability. Parents of a child receiving any special services, such as learning disabled instruction, remedial support, speech/language therapy, occupational/physical therapy, or seeing any educational specialist outside of the regular classroom, must notify the school prior to beginning the admissions process. If the student is admitted, ongoing communication among the school, the parent, and if applicable, the outside support specialist(s) will be required.