Types of Scholarships
- Merit-based scholarships
- Diversity scholarships
- Students who take the PSAT and score well may be eligible for the National Hispanic Scholarship (includes international students).
- Interest/Organizational based scholarships
- Athletic Scholarships
- Types of Financial Aid (includes scholarships, grants and loans).
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Loans) – US Citizens only.
- CSS Profile – International and US applying to select private schools ($25 for university and $16 each to add additional universities).
Other Financial Resources
The Rowe Fund is an educational loan program of the Organization of American States (OAS) that helps citizens from Latin America and Caribbean OAS Member States finance their studies or research in accredited universities across the United States by awarding interest-free loans of up to US$15,000 dollars.